Sunday, September 25, 2016

Penguin Feet

Last night as I was working away I thought "What if someone asked me what I was doing right now?"  I have to answer, "making penguin feet".

 I finished up the elf on Evan's Christmas stocking and am onto the penguin.  I am nearly done with him.  He is small and sweet.

I am happy to say that I have worked up to piece number 87 of 120.  Wouldn't it be nice to finish this before October starts?

Today marks the biggest tragedy in my life.  My father and youngest sister died in a plane crash 33 years ago today.  It is good to remember the good times and how special these two were.

 Everybody loved Becky and my Dad knew how to have a good time.
A

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. I know how things like that can still unsettle you years and years later. Be of good cheer.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stocking is coming along nicely.
    Sorry about your Dad & Sister.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete