Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving Eve

It was raining this morning.  It is supposed to rain all day.  Ugh.  I decided to walk in the rain since it was only raining lightly.  I had to change my clothes when I got home because half of me was soaked.  I was so proud of myself yesterday.  I went shopping for Frozen gift tags.  (Didn't find any but look what you can print from the internet).

 But I racked up over 16,000 steps!  It's a good thing I got a lot of steps since I stopped by my favorite candy store and got just a few chocolate covered orange jellies.  They are the next best thing to chocolate covered orange peel.

I didn't get as far as I wanted on The Owl and the Pussycat.  I have two sides to finish putting the purl pearl on.

 Then I can do the corners.  Delfi asked me what I was working this on.  It is in a hoop.  The hoop isn't quite big enough and the book cover hangs over the edge in two places.  I'm trying to be careful  with it.

I didn't want to take it in and out of the hoop.  So I found some roller bars to put the Queens Ruff on (until my new hoop arrives).  I am just about half done with her hair.

 I know it looks weird right now.  But it looks like is should.  In fact, I was worried my bullion knots weren't looking messy enough. LOL  After you do a bazillion of them, you get better at it. More will be done to the hair later.
I decided against pumpkin pie for right now.  We will have too much to eat as it is.
Williamsburg in one week!
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
A

1 comment:

  1. It's progress, it's an intense piece, and coming along nicely.
    The Queen's hair is looking great. that's a lot of knots!
    Have a great Thanksgiving.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete