Thursday, January 12, 2017

Crazy Weather

It has been crazy weather here.  Last night it was 48 degrees - in January!  The snow has greatly diminished.  There were thunderstorms.  There is raining now.  At least it isn't sleet.  It sure would be nice to see some sunshine.  But that's not likely today.

I got the 5th (of 6) circles done on the Queen's Ruff.  Now I'm down to the last circle.

It will be finished today.  I'm sort of sick of it.  I want to find something else but I'm so close to getting this done.  I wanted to get it done before I get the Wren.  Since I haven't heard anything yet about the wren, I'm sure I'll get the Queen's Ruff done before it arrives.

I fixed my problem with the Erica Michael's strawberry.  The scissors handles were one stitch too long which would have thrown everything off.  Taking out a few stitches of one strand over 40 count gauze wasn't as bad as I expected.


I want to stitch something easy.  Why do I choose hard stuff?
Talking about hard stuff, I put in a few stitches on the guy's face of Final Soliloquy.

 It was nice to put in a few different colors of floss and see it develop.  I would much rather stitch a girl than a guy.  Why is that?  Guys are so boring.
I guess I'm just grouchy today.  Give me some candy and I'll cheer up.
A

1 comment:

  1. The weather is crazy here too.
    Warm one day, very cold the next.
    I think you pick hard projects because you like a challenge. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete