Sunday, January 1, 2017

Looking Forward

It is fabulous to think that I have a whole new year stretched out in front of me.  What do I want to do this year?  The top of my list is Jenny Adin-Christie's Wren.  I love this and I want to do this.  I've ordered it but it hasn't been sent yet.



The next thing on my list are classes I want to go to.  Spring Fling, put on by Stitchville, is first up in April.  It will be such fun and I will be with lots of friends and my BFFs.  Blackbird designs is the designer this year.  I don't care what the project is, it will be a party not to mention the best shopping and eating.

April will be a busy month as I am signed up for some Betsy Morgan classes in Indianapolis.  I really want to make her new project, the Queen's Stitching Wallet.  Since I am going, I will take all three of her classes.  Indianapolis is where one of my good friends lives and we will get together.  (Hi, Janet!)

June will find me in Arizona at another retreat.  Beautiful weather, lots of friends, shopping.  What is better than that?

That is all I have planned for the year.  I will hear about other stuff along the way. I'm sure if Amy Mitten has new projects, I'll sign up in a heartbeat.

 Two major happenings might occur this year.  BFF#2  is moving to my area.  This is very exciting as we can stitch together and meet at our favorite "chatting" place for tea and chocolate. We inspire each other and like the same things.  Also, there is talk that Son#2 and family will come for a visit.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case things don't work out. They might come for Christmas, wouldn't that be great? Oh, what fun plans I have for my grandchildren.

There is lots to look forward to in 2017.  I'm am very grateful to still be here.
A

1 comment:

  1. Betsy Morgan's Queen's Stitching Wallet is stunning. Will she be teaching that in Indianapolis? (what's that event?)

    ReplyDelete