Friday, February 10, 2017

And Now For Something Completely Different

I noticed something at Christmas time.  A little banner I had made of Claire's name was hanging on her Christmas tree.  I did it several years ago using the Prairie Schooler Christmas alphabet.  But where is Evan's?  I didn't make him one. So I thought I would make one for Evan so next Christmas he can have one on the Christmas tree as well.  I went looking for all my Prairie Schooler charts.  I was reminded of a BAP I started a while back.  It is the Prairie Schooler alphabet done all together.

 I have nine letters done.  I would like to finish this sometime.  At the bottom of the linen was an "A" that I had stitched from the Christmas alphabet.

 Hey, I would only have to to E,V and N.  So I started in last night and got the E and N done.  I will finish up the "V" today and then I can make the banner.


 This was a nice break from Home Sweet Home.  I was tickled pink to get the doorknob on the finished door.  Love it.

How can it be Friday again?  We are expecting warm weather tomorrow.  I'm hoping for sunshine.
A

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute idea for a name banner.
    The door looks awesome, great job.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete