Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Pre-Stitch

At the end of the month, I'm going to Indianapolis.  I'll meet friends there and take some classes with Betsy Morgan.


 I'll also see my friend Janet.  I can't wait to see her progress on her casket, up close and personal.  I may take some things to show her too.
All three of my classes have pre-stitching.  I am so looking forward to taking Virgin Queen's Stitching Wallet.  I love the design.  This is the pre-stitch for that class.

Yes, I changed a color.  I changed that middle part to Bordeau.  Love it.

Then we are doing a The Virgin Queen's Stitching Pocket.  Love it.  I think this is a scissors fob.

Lastly I'm taking the Mexican Reticule.  This will be a ruler. I changed the color on just one little thing.
It will be fun to see Betsy again.  She is such a good teacher.

I'm wearing shorts today!  Things are greening up around here.  Oh to have some lilacs with their lovely scent.
A

5 comments:

  1. Oh my ... the Virgin Queen's Stitching Wallet - what a gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All projects are so pretty.
    Have fun at the class!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I wish I had known about the class! I live just west of Indianapolis! These designs are SO GORGEOUS! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just took Betsy's Virgin Queen's Stitching Pocket class, loved it!

    ReplyDelete