Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday

Friday has come around so quickly - again.  I was hoping for the pin cushion stand for the Fraktur Sewing Set II to get here yesterday but it didn't.  Maybe today.  I may not be able to show it to you anyway as DH will save it until my birthday which is a little over a week away. 
I did make some progress on the animals that will go on the pre-stitching.  I traced some of the designs onto freezer paper, ironed them on the wool and cut them out.  Now you can start to see the whimsical design. 

I worked a bit on the Mystery Project.  It takes forever!  So far:


Still more confetti to do.
I didn't get around to starting the peacock on the Sassenach Sampler.  Maybe today.

Since I have class this weekend.  I'll be back next week to tell you all about it.  Can I refrain from buying anything this weekend?  Or is my pact with BFF#2 going to be broken?  We'll see.  You are right  Rebecca, I wouldn't bet on me either.
A

1 comment:

  1. Cute project!
    The confetti piece is looking great though.
    Have fun at your class.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete