Friday, October 6, 2017

Fun Visit

BFF#2 and I went on another short jaunt up the road to Stitching Bits and Bobs.  I wan't sure if I had an order there or not as I accidentally touched a button on my computer and what I had been compiling in my cart disappeared!  It turns our that I did have an order and they had everything but one chart.  So I was able to get everything else.

I got a bunch of (expensive) threads:

 Stitching Bits and Bobs had "Sojourner" by Heart's Ease Examplar Workes. 

That was one last chart on my radar.  What a big project it will be!
I got a few small charts:



They also had everything 20% off - even better.

 I was talking to BFF#2 and said that I thought I could refrain from buying any more stitchy stuff for the rest of the year. I couldn't go a whole year but three months seems doable.  She said she thought she could do that too.  So we are going to try.  We both have enough stash for a couple of lifetimes.  I told DH about our pact and he said I would lose.  We were talking about our pact in Stitching Bits and Bobs and the owner just said "Happy New Year!"
A

2 comments:

  1. Great selections, love the Lila's Studio Winter.
    Good luck with your promise. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stash additions! It's all delightful, but I love the Sojourner sampler and hope that one's in your "soon" pile.

    ReplyDelete