Thursday, October 19, 2017

Thursday

This week is whizzing by.  I got the Fraktur pin cushion all stitched.  I don't get to open the stand until next week but I wanted to see how it might look so I cut it out and serged the edges.  I did a running stitch around the edge.  I like it.

 There will be a piece of cardboard that goes into the bottom.  The directions say to sew the top to the cardboard (?) and then glue it to the stand.  We'll see. . .

I still have one more piece of the Fraktur Sewing Set II to stitch.  It is a biscornu.  It will be easier than the one I just finished.  But I need a break for a few days. 

I got my monthly Colour and Cotton floss.  Nice colors.

I get to go see Mary Chapin Carpenter tomorrow.  I was a big folk music fan in my youth so this is very cool. 
The walking is done and it looks like a very nice day.
A



4 comments: